Sunday, August 28, 2005

It's quite a new experience that I m home @ 6am but still not yet got drunk. & itz funny to see those drunken ppl behave weird @ Dip (thou i was one of them b4). & itz interesting when ppl talking to me in a drunken tone when i was so damn awake. &, most importantly, i AM missing my dearest buddies who let me down la..... maybe frds r way too imp to me (at this moment). & for guys, i dun relli fucking give a damn. Juz let it be if therez any la....

Quote of today: There r juz too many jerks out there. If u r looking for a serious one, juz dun look for them in a party place. There r only 3 purposes if u wanna party out: Either u wanna get laid, or u wanna get drunk, or both. But if urs r neither one of them, juz go hm, early, like me~~

Bless all party animals~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add oil , 振作起來 !